(Casting finally got set. From the last schedule, 16 roles were revised, the locations of the spots changed and people were added to additional spots. I sent an email saying I am now revising the schedule based on current information.)
Producer: I dont understand your email. Nothing changed.
Me: You Added cast, added roles, added people to spots, and changed the locations we’re shooting at.
Producer: Okay but why do things need to change? Can you keep them the same?
Me:… No. Not unless you undo everything you just did.
Producer: Okay well… see what you can do.
- largeandincharged reblogged this from assistantdirector
- largeandincharged likes this
- creatig likes this
- kimberlyannxxx likes this
- staticaction likes this
- bgarin likes this
- okmabelle likes this
- sarahpierpont likes this
- jenandtonic likes this
- nextinline likes this
- aslowmotiondream likes this
- 17272dorsetave likes this
- assistantdirector posted this