(After spending 24 hours trying to get directors notes and clients notes for the schedule, like locations, places, lighting requirements, equipment. Now sitting at home.)
Producer: Hey, can I get a schedule? We’re going to meet with the clients in 15 minutes.
Me: No one’s given me any notes. The schedule has no locations. It literally would be INT. BAR, or INT. Mall. I need someones notes before I can finish this or its useless.
Producer: Its fine. I just need the schedule to show to the clients, so they know where we’ll be shooting and they can block off the areas.
Producer: Is it coming soon?
Me: Here. Here’s the schedule. It has no use other than to state we’re shooting.
Producer: Hey, can you get here in 5 minutes? (No kidding 5 minutes.) we’re going to meet to go over the schedule.
- 17272dorsetave likes this
- pandasonparade likes this
- marvywarvy likes this
- sweetlikekiwi likes this
- lifeandtimesofafilmmaker reblogged this from assistantdirector and added:
- lifeandtimesofafilmmaker said:…That was my ENTIRE week. #productionproblems
- ladyyoushotme likes this
- assistantdirector posted this